If you plan on following some of my selections, or indeed betting at all, then please bet responsibly.
1. Gambling involves risk. Please only gamble with funds that you can afford to lose.
2. I do not claim to be a professional tipster or have any inside information. I just put up what I’m betting on and if you want to follow then you do so at your own risk. Whilst I do attempt to offer good advice and information I cannot be held responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of gambling.
3. I do my best to make sure all the information that we provide on this site is correct. However from time to time mistakes will be made and I will not be held liable. Please check any stats or information for yourself if you are unsure how accurate they are.
4. No guarantees are made with regards to results or financial gain. All forms of betting carry financial risk and it is down to the individual to make bets with or without the assistance of information provided on this site.
5. TheMidfieldGeneral.com cannot be held responsible for any losses that may incur as a result of following the betting ideas provided on this site.
6. The material contained on this site is intended to inform and educate the reader and in no way represents an inducement to gamble legally or illegally.
7. Past performances do not guarantee success in the future. There are no dead certainties when it come to betting so only risk money that you can comfortably afford to lose.
8. I provide links to third party websites can cannot be held responsible for any content published on these sites.
9. While I do my best to find the best odds for for all of our betting tips we cannot ensure they are always accurate as betting odds fluctuate from one minute to the next.
10. TheMidfieldGeneral.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
If you think you have a problem with gambling then please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk for help.
Bet for fun, not to make millions, and remember to stop.